Monday, June 29, 2009

Albert Einstein

This digital story documents Albert Einstein's life, focusing on the research that made a positive or striking impact on me personally. For example, it was good to hear that Albert didn't do well in other classes outside of math and science. I too struggle with classes outside of science, and it's nice to know I'm in the company of Einstein on that one.

There were so many things that Einstein did in his life, it would have been impossible to fit everything in a four minute movie. Things I wish I could have touched upon was his family life, and how he seemed to do his best work when his marriages were going bad. It would have been fascinating to see how or if this played a part in his extensive studies.

Links: digital story, story board, rubric, biography text , and sited resources

No comments: